Wednesday, January 02, 2013

A Return To Blogging


Years and Years ago, I used LiveJournal for my mechanism for getting thoughts out of my head so that I could sleep at night.  Times changed, I grew up and moved on, and very few people I knew used it. So...

Years after that, I migrated away and over to Face Book, thinking that it's Notes feature would be all I ever need; it was easily shared to my friends, coworkers, and anyone who cared about the subjects I talked about.  But I quickly realized that some people who were "Friends" with me just didn't give a crap about the things I wrote about at length.

So, that brings us to now.  Blogger is a good option for me; it's fast post to, brought to the internets by the same folks who make my phone, preferred search engine, voice mail system, cloud storage system, video sharing system, geolocation/direction system.... and likely future robot overlords.

So, for now, I'll be posting thoughts here.  Will they be frequent?  Will they all be winners?  Will you give 2 craps about all of them?  I make no promises, but I will say this:

They will be posts.

No comments: